Elevate Your Sex Life to New Heights
PT-141 Max Formula is a custom compounded oral formulation that uses FDA-approved medications that help restore women's sexual satisfaction. This oral medication is a powerful stimulator of blood circulation with a focus on genital blood flow enhancing response and sensitivity.
PT-141 Max Formula in addition to increasing blood flow by dilating blood vessels activates receptors in the brain which control sexual function.
PT-141 Max Formula can increase the intensity and quality of orgasm, "wake up" your libido and maximize your sexual response and experience. This unique formula activates and stimulates multiple areas involved in the sexual response at the cellular level and at the brain level.
What Does PT-141 Max Formula Do?
- increases natural vaginal lubrication
- maximizes blood flow to genitals and to the brain
- heightens sexual experience and satisfaction
- a greater sense of connection and intimacy with their partner during sex
- enhanced sensitivity to erogenous areas
- targets specific receptors that control sexual function
How Long Does It Take for PT-141 Max Formula To Work?
PT-141 Max Formula generally should be taken 45 minutes prior to sexual activity.
How Long Does PT-141 Max Formula Last?
This formulation is not to be taken every day. PT-141 Max Formula lasts up to 36 hours.
Will PT-141 Max Formula Make My Skin Darker?
This medication may cause darkening of the skin of the face, gums or breasts, especially in patients with darker skin and daily use.
What Ingredients Are In PT-141 Max Formula?
This formulation contains the following ingredients:
- PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is a neuropeptide that binds to melanocortin receptors in the brain. This peptide activates the receptors that control sexual function, impact appetite, and immunity, among other physiologic actions. The peptide's effect was originally discovered in men while researching a 'tanning" drug to darken skin, researchers noticed that men got spontaneous erections. PT-141 works differently than Cialis and Viagra. PT-141 mainly works in the brain, while Cialis (tadalafil) and Viagra (sildenafil) essentially impact blood vessels.
- Tadalafil (Cialis) is a phosphodiesterase enzyme that inhibits PDE5 resulting in dilation of blood vessels in the brain and genital areas. Studies have shown that Tadalafil works similarly in men and women, increasing sexual satisfaction, libido, and stimulating vaginal lubrication in pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Oxytocin (Cuddle Hormone), is a neuropeptide that delivers messages to different parts of the body to signal physiological and pathological functions. Popularly known as the "love" or "cuddle" hormone, oxytocin is central to building trust and creating social, familial, and romantic bonds. This neuropeptide builds in the male and female body during sexual arousal and floods the body after climax. Research has shown that female study participants reported greater sexual satisfaction after taking oxytocin before sex. Participants reported a greater sense of connection and intimacy with their partner during sex. Oxytocin appeared to promote fidelity in monogamous relationships and increased positive communication among couples.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (325) 690-0620 or contact us online today!
Stefanie McCain MD
19 Hospital Dr.
Abilene, TX 79606
Phone: (325) 690-0620
Dr. Stefanie McCain is a Board Certified OB/GYN and medical aesthetics specialist serving patients in Abilene, Wylie, Potosi, Dyess AFB, Impact and the surrounding Taylor and Jones Counties, TX communities.