Recharge Your Sex Drive
Scream Cream is a custom-blended prescription cream designed to reignite your sex drive and take your pleasure to new heights.
This topical cream works by dilating blood vessels and increasing oxygen circulation. Your brain and vagina both "awaken" with a burst of energy. Vaginal lubrication and the erogenous zones are engaged.
Whether you are experiencing vaginal dryness caused by Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD), stress, environmental factors, or your libido has taken a "vacation" for no apparent reason, Scream Cream may help.
What Does Scream Cream Do?
- Stimulates natural vaginal lubrication
- Relieves pain during intercourse by restoring moisture
- Maximizes blood flow to intimate areas and your brain
- Elevates mood
- Increases sensitivity where it counts
How Long Does Scream Cream take To Work?
Scream Cream is formulated to work within 30 minutes.
How Long Does Scream Cream Last?
Results are unique for each individual but the ingredients in the formula generally last up to 2 hours.
What Ingredients Are In Scream Cream?
Scream Cream is a customized product that contains a combination of the following medications.
- Sildenafil (Viagra), a phosphodiesterase enzyme that inhibits PDE5, sildenafil works similarly in women as it does in men. Studies show topically applied sildenafil increases sexual satisfaction, libido, and stimulates vaginal moisture in pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Aminophylline is a bronchodilator and non-selective phosphodiesterase enzyme inhibitor (PDE5). It opens up airways in the lungs and increases blood flow to female reproductive organs.
- Argenine enhances mood, cognitive function, increases blood flow to the brain and relaxes other muscles in the body.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (325) 690-0620 or contact us online today!
Stefanie McCain MD
19 Hospital Dr.
Abilene, TX 79606
Phone: (325) 690-0620
Dr. Stefanie McCain is a Board Certified OB/GYN and medical aesthetics specialist serving patients in Abilene, Wylie, Potosi, Dyess AFB, Impact and the surrounding Taylor and Jones Counties, TX communities.